Good evening wonderful people!
The winter has the right amount of coldness for us to wear the gorgeous and thick fabric that we cant otherwise in our tropical climate of our nation.
It has been seen that pairing the jackets and the turtle neck sweaters are more easy to pull through with our Western clothes like a pair of denims, skirts or a dress. It becomes a challenge when we decide to wear traditional Indian clothes. Wrapping ourselves in a Pashmina or a cardigan seems so pre-historic and it also spoils our look and making us feel older than our real age.
V&S has brought out few pointers which you can team with your Indian clothes, by keeping yourself warm yet being stylish.
- Wear a long woolen jacket over your Indian outfit for that chic look.
- Try wearing a stylish knitted blouse which will help you keep warm by not tagging that shawl.
- If wearing a salwar suit opt for a thicker fabric that has silk, wool,velvet and isothermal properties which keeps the cold at bay.
- Traditional jackets go a long way with ghagras, suits and sarees.
- Instead of a shawl team up the salwar suit with Phulkari dupatta (made not out of Chiffon or Georgette material)
- Wear bandh-gala otherwise known as Mandarin/ Chinese collar for the suits and sari blouse.
Although this list isn’t exhaustive but V&S hopes that this list will help the readers to get the best out of the season to dress aptly for the event.
Stay Stylish ❤
(Pic courtesy: Google Images)